czwartek, 1 października 2009

The Specialty Story (Disc 3)



The Specialty Story (Disc 3)

01_Oooh Oooh Oooh - Lloyd Price
02_Restless Heart - Lloyd Price
03_Dream Girl - Jesse & Marvin
04_Tell Me Pretty Baby - Lloyd Price
05_Ain't It A Shame - Lloyd Price
06_Frantic - Frank Motley & His Crew
07_Too Close To Heaven - Alex Bradford
08_I'm Coming Home - The Swan Silvertones
09_I've Got A New Home - The Pilgram Travelers
10_One Room Country Shack - Mercy Dee Walton
11_Lucy Mae Blues - Frankie Lee Sims
12_Early In The Morning - Roy Milton & His Solid Senders
13_She's Been Gone - H-Bomb Ferguson
14_Hard Living Alone - Floyd Dixon
15_Drunk - Jimmy Liggins & His 3-D Music
16_I Ate The Wrong Part - Little Temple & His 88
17_Bloodstains On The Wall - Honeyboy
18_Baby Doll - Marvin & Johnny
19_The Things That I Used To Do - Guitar Slim
20_I'm Your Best Bet Baby - Earl King
21_No Room In The Hotel - The Chosen Gospel Singer w_Lou Rawls
22_I'm Mad - John Lee Hooker
23_Something's Going On In My Room - Daddy Cleanhead
24_Zindy Lou - The Chimes
25_One More River - The Soul Stirrers w_Sam Cooke
26_Where's My Girl - Jesse Belvin

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz