piątek, 31 lipca 2009

Hadda Brooks - Romance in the Dark



Hadda Brooks - Romance in the Dark

01 - Variety Bounce (Aka Variety Boogie)
02 - That's My Desire
03 - Romance In The Dark
04 - Bully Wully Boogie
05 - Out Of The Blue
06 - Honey,honey, Honey
07 - Keep Your Hand On Your Heart
08 - Bewildered
09 - Jukebox Boogie
10 - Trust In Me
11 - Do'nt Take Your Love From Me
12 - Schubert's Serenade In Boogie
13 - Tough On My Heart
14 - When A Woman Cries
15 - Say It With A Kiss
16 - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
17 - I Feel So Good
18 - It All Depends On You
19 - Don't Call It Love
20 - Honky Tonk Boogie
21 - Don't You Think I Ought To Know
22 - You Wo'nt Let Me Go
23 - Tootsie Timesie

1 komentarz:

  1. Excellent!

    Thank you for this download. My wife and I saw Hadda Brooks perform a song in a Humphrey Bogart film on TV tonight called "In A Lonely Place"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_a_Lonely_Place

    Hadda is also in the film

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bad_and_the_Beautiful

    Miss Hadda is a very underrated performer and magnificent artist. She carries the sound of the American southland to Los Angeles in the 1940s/1950s.

    I was looking for Hadda's music and your blog had it! I thank you for this.

    God bless you and thank you for your love of the boogie woogie.

    If more people listened to boogie woogie, there would be less conflict!

    OdpowiedzUsuń